Outreach Training Bursaries
Five Training Bursaries of up to $500 each are available in Alberta Water & Wastewater Operators Association's (AWWOA) fiscal year (Aug 1 - July 31) with the following criteria:
- The bursary payment will not exceed a single course registration fee or $500 (whichever is less).
- Successful applicants (members or their employers) are limited to one bursary per AWWOA fiscal year.
To be considered for a bursary, applicants must:
- Complete the AWWOA Training Bursary Application
- Be an AWWOA member in good standing
- Have successfully completed an approved CEU accredited course. (Note: Training Programs with multiple courses will not be accepted.)
All applicants will be notified of bursary decisions in writing within 30 days of application.
Submit your application to:
11318 - 119 St NW
Edmonton, AB, T5G 2X4
For questions please Contact Us.