We understand occasionally unforeseen circumstances come about that can create situations where you are unable to attend a classroom training session, seminar or workshop previously booked. Each case will be reviewed individually and must be pre-authorized by the AWWOA Customer Service Representative before any refund will be issued. The following conditions will apply:
- A service charge of $75 CND will be levied for cancellation notice received more than 30 days from the course date.
- Cancellation within 30 days of the course date, there will be no refund
- Substitution of registrants may be accepted if they meet course requirements.
- Course Completion Certificates or CEU’s will not be issued if any outstanding balance remains after completing any of our courses.
Correspondence, Home Study & Online Courses
- We respectfully ask only that you be fair with us when a problem arises. That means returning any training materials to us complete and in good condition. This includes manuals, workbooks, and DVD’s.
- In the case of home study training material; once we have received and inspected the returned package, you will receive credit for the product and taxes (where applicable) to the credit card used for the purchase. The returned package must be unmarked.
- In the case of the Pumps, Theory, Operation & Maintenance home study course, the manual and 5 DVD’s must be returned in its original condition, otherwise a $500 CND fee will be levied.
- On-line and Home Study course must be completed within the allotted time limit posted under the course description. If time is allowed to expire the client must re-register, pay full price, and complete the course in its entirety within the allotted time in order to receive CEU’s and a course completion certificate.
- Course Completion Certificates or CEU's will not be issued if any outstanding balance remains after completing any of our courses.
The Alberta Water & Wastewater Operators Association is not responsible for freight costs on course materials returned, unless shipped incorrectly. You should send freight prepaid or the freight will be refused.