Become a Member or Renew Your Membership for $60
To renew or purchase a membership, follow one of the steps below:
Your annual membership fee has great value because it helps support operator education, training, networking opportunities and ongoing promotion of the water and wastewater industry.
Your membership pays for itself in many ways:
- Take advantage of 15%-25% savings on events, workshops and training courses
- There’s an additional 25% savings on in-class courses for members from small municipalities (pop. < 5,000 people)
- Training bursaries (5 x $500) and student scholarships (4 x $1500) are available
- Discounted personal insurance offered through Johnson’s Home and Auto Group
- Alberta Utility Operator Newsletter keeps you in touch with operators’ interests. Published 3 times/year.
- Western Canada Water Magazine covers utility issues and trends. Published 4 times/year.
- Our staff and trainers share their expert knowledge about the water and wastewater industry.
- We have an Operator Mentor list if you need access to local hands-on wisdom to help solve operational challenges. or learn more about a career in water and wastewater.
- Check out industry books and technical papers from the AWWOA library.
Connect with others
- Keep in contact with other members through AWWOA’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube social media sites
- Annual March week-long Operators Seminar is the marquee event in Alberta’s water and wastewater industry
- Annual three-day Water Week Conference in November - this brand new event is a perfect opportunity to network while getting training with CEU's needed for certification renewals