In this workshop, delegates will learn how and why as a mid-sized City grew, being able to do things “the way they’ve always been done” isn’t sustainable and the need for change. This transformation like others needed the right people, right start and support which has been embraced by personnel as an essential and very intuitive tool in fulfilling a variety of system operations.
Utilities personnel consisting of a front line W&WW Operator, a Team Lead and a Branch Manager will guide you through the journey of what was to what is sharing many informative examples of innovation, best practice and how easy it is for other Utilities to adopt.
The programs being showcased include, but are not limited to:
• Hydrant inspection, operation and maintenance
• Water Mainline valve O&M
• Water PRV Inspection, O&M
• Catchbasin/OGI inspection and cleaning
• Sewer mainline CCTV and mainline flushing
• Sewage lift Station Inspection
Khem Aryal, Brian Brost and Sheldon Heaton, City of St. Albert
The CEUs from this course can be used toward the following discipline(s) for certification renewal:
• Water treatment
• Water distribution
• Wastewater treatment
• Wastewater collection
Dates & Locations
- Session #1 FULL (WAITLIST OPEN)
- Mar 13, 2023 8:30am - Mar 13, 2023 12:00pm
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort - 1029 Banff Ave - Banff
SOLD OUT To add your name to waitlist, click on 'Register for Course' and then 'Waitlist' to fill out the form.