2021 Training Update
Due to current provincial regulations regarding COVID-19 and our continued priority to keep our members safe, AWWOA is has postponed the January 2021 offerings of this course to June 2021.
This one day course will review hydrant flow testing practices and procedures as per AWWA guidelines.
The course is instructed by Terry Melnyk of Wolseley Waterworks Group.
Dates & Locations
- Session #1 (WAITLIST OPEN)
- Jun 16, 2021 8:00am - Jun 16, 2021 4:00pm
- Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre - 11727 Kingsway Ave - Edmonton
- Session #2
- Jun 23, 2021 8:00am - Jun 23, 2021 4:00pm
- Hotel Blackfoot - 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE - Calgary
No manuals will be forwarded to students in advance of this course – the instructor will provide all material on-site.
$350.00 Must have current AWWOA Membership
$262.50 (For in-class courses only) Must have a current AWWOA Membership and be an operator of a small public rural water/wastewater facility.