2021 Training Update
Due to current provincial regulations regarding COVID-19 and our continued priority to keep our members safe, AWWOA is has postponed the January 2021 offerings of this course to June 2021.
This two day course will cover hydrant inspections and maintenance through technical, practical and hands-on exercises using “hydrant cutaways”. Includes complete internal operations of all major manufactures & tools required for internal inspections; which will assist in determining your own custom maintenance program. De-chlorination requirements and equipment will also be discussed.
The course is instructed by Terry Melnyk of Wolseley Waterworks Group.
Dates & Locations
- Session #1 (WAITLIST OPEN)
- Jun 14, 2021 8:00am - Jun 15, 2021 4:00pm
- Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre - 11727 Kingsway Ave - Edmonton
- Session #2 (WAITLIST OPEN)
- Jun 21, 2021 8:00am - Jun 22, 2021 4:00pm
- Hotel Blackfoot - 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE - Calgary
No manuals will be forwarded to students in advance of this course – the instructor will provide all material on-site.
$500.00 Must have current AWWOA Membership
$375.00 (For in-class courses only) Must have a current AWWOA Membership and be an operator of a small public rural water/wastewater facility.