*Wait List for Edmonton is Open*
Click "Register for Course" and "Wait List" to add yourself to the list.
This two day course will cover hydrant inspections and maintenance through technical, practical and hands-on exercises using “hydrant cutaways”. Includes complete internal operations of all major manufactures & tools required for internal inspections; which will assist in determining your own custom maintenance program. De-chlorination requirements and equipment will also be discussed.
The course is instructed by Terry Melnyk of Wolseley Waterworks Group.
Dates & Locations
- Session #1 (WAITLIST OPEN)
- Jun 1, 2022 8:00am - Jun 2, 2022 4:00pm
- Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre - 11727 Kingsway Ave - Edmonton
- Session #2
- Jun 15, 2022 8:00am - Jun 16, 2022 4:00pm
- Hotel Blackfoot - 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE - Calgary
No manuals will be forwarded to students in advance of this course – the instructor will provide all material on-site.
$500.00 Must have current AWWOA Membership
$375.00 (For in-class courses only) Must have a current AWWOA Membership and be an operator of a small public rural water/wastewater facility.